Monday, August 29, 2011

About Me

Hey ! My name is Ashley Epps , and I am from Hundred WV . I grew up traveling around alot , so staying in one place is something new and strange for me . I was born in Pordenone , Italy on September 21st , 1993 . I have 1 sister and 3 brothers . My parents are divorced , and I am currently emancipated from my father .

Right now , I am studying to become a high school art teacher . Art happens to be something I love doing and I want to share that with students . I think students should learn by what inspires them . If you aren't doing something you love , how can you be successful ? In my opinion , you won't thrive as much doing something that makes you miserable , as much as you would if you were doing something that you enjoy .

From what I have learned in this particular class so far , its necessary to incorporate some form of technology in the classroom . For example , I could use that poll site to create a kind of studying method for upcoming tests . Also , there is a site: http://www.artsonia.com/  where students can take a photo of what they created and post it on the web for others to see and post comments .

Anyways , thats me in a nutshell .

No comments:

Post a Comment